Monday, June 8, 2009

My first experiences and a few thoughts

It is 10:30 CST, and I am sitting here to write my first blog post ever. I felt like its been a long day. But is it just a feeling? I think yes. Because, technically there are only 23hrs and 56 minutes(appx) in one day according our present measure of time. Time - which any monetary value cant get back should not be gifted away. This human form of our life is to be made use in a proper way as per our Sanatana dharma. Our Rishis have put together everything we need to get rid of this life cycles. But the so called younger generation is pushing all the information away.
I always wonder why do we have this universe in place. Why do we even exist. I am not thinking about any "scientific theories" of creation of universe. After all the present day researchers are "re-searching" all the truths which our Rishis have found it millions of "human-years" ago. Well, as this is my first blog, I am enthusiastic to put all my feelings and thoughts in this post. I will try to be more specific and to the point from next post onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment